The Queensland University of Technology is delighted to offer International Merit Double Degree Scholarship in the basis of academic performance. This scholarship is open to international students.
A high-achievement scholarship for future international science and engineering, business and creative industries undergraduate double degree students.
This scholarship is jointly sponsored by our QUT Business School, Creative Industries Faculty, and the Science and Engineering Faculty. QUT is committed to growing the number of graduating female engineers and to fostering the view of engineering as a career of choice for women. The Women in Engineering scholarship will help build a cohort of female future leaders in engineering professions.
- Applications Deadline: Open for application
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Business, Creative practice, communication and design and Science and mathematics.
- Scholarship Award: You will receive:
- A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
- Nationality: This scholarship is open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
You must meet all the following requirements:
You’re not eligible if:
- You receive another QUT academic scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Students must meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program.
How to Apply: You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
We will assess your qualifications when you apply for study, and we will let you know if you meet the criteria.