Wherever you are, and whatever your passion, with a Melbourne Scholarship you can turn ambition into achievement. The University of Melbourne is inviting applications for the International Graduate Merit Scholarships.
The scholarships are an opportunity for all International students who apply to a coursework program within the Faculty of Business & Economics, to receive a 25% -50% fee waivers for the duration of the course.
As a sandstone university, Melbourne is comprising 11 separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centers. The university has 11 academic units, some of which incorporate a graduate school.
- Application Deadline: Open for 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate coursework program
- Scholarship Award: 25 – 50% fee remission
- Numbers of Award: Approximately 15 scholarships are available
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible countries: International students are invited to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Commerce, economics, and management courses are eligible for this scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be applying to a coursework program within the Faculty of Business and Economic.
How to Apply
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award if you are applying to a coursework program within the Faculty of Business and Economic.
Interested in an undergraduate Melbourne Scholarship? Register Now
- There are approximately 15 places available each year
- The program will provide scholarships ranging between 25%-50% fee remission for the duration of the course