Are you dreaming about study in Australia? Then you can complete your desire through the Global Student program which is offered by the Faculty of Science at the University of Newcastle. This funded educational program is exclusively activated for international students and has the purpose of assisting them in pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in Australia. Up to 50 opportunities are available to apply.
1951, the University of Newcastle was known as a college of the University of New South but it recognized as the University of Newcastle in 1965. It is an Australian public university which has its campuses in many states in Australia.
Why at the University of Newcastle? At this university, candidates will learn from the best national and international teachers. Candidates will have lifetime opportunities for creating a bright future in their chosen fields and have strong links with international students.
Application Deadline: The application deadline will be based on each courses subject application deadline.
- Eligible Countries: Participants of any nationality are acceptable.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a bachelor’s degree program in the field of Biotechnology, Development Studies, Development Studies and Social Science/Business, Environmental Science and Management/Management (Hons), Exercise and Sports science, Food Science and Human Nutrition and many other fields. Also, can apply for a postgraduate degree program in the field of Clinical Psychology, Environmental Risk Assessment and Remediation, and Business Psychology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-fee paying student and not hold any other fund or the same grant in the previous year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to register themselves in any bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Then they will be automatically awarded this grant, no separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, a statement of applying to the university, language ability proof with academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Twelve years of academic education for an undergraduate program and an undergraduate degree for a postgraduate degree course is essential.
- Language Requirement: Giving a TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary if your national language is not English.
Benefits: There are 50 global funds are available which will total worth up to $20,000. Award will provide the benefit of $5,000 in two payments of $2,500.