The University of Wollongong established in 1951 as a Division of the New South Wales University of Technology. It is an Australian public research university which ranked among the best 20 modern universities in the world. UOW has a quite good reputation for its teaching facilities and excellence. It provides great aptitude for applicants to complete their studies in a proper way.
Application Deadline: No application is required. Students will automatically be considered for this application who assessed and offered from 1 July 2019.
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework
- Award: 30% tuition fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International participants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree in any subjects excluding Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Teaching, Social Work and Psychology at UOW.
- Admissible Criteria: Successful students must not be in receipt of any other award, sponsorship, bursary or discount and also not receiving any credit for prior learning. Should receive an offer for 2020 for applicants commencing their first coursework masters degree at UOW.
How to Apply
To Apply: You will be happy to hear that, you don’t need to apply separately for the award. All you have to do is to take admission in a postgraduate coursework degree program at UOW. If you get selected you will be notified with their course offer letter.
These two requirements need to be fulfilled.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If you want to study at UOW, you have to meet the English language requirements of UOW.
Benefits: The educational grant provides a 30% tuition fee waiver for the minimum duration of the course as outlined in your offer letter.