Two John Eales Rugby Excellence Scholarships are awarded annually to students beginning their study at Bond University in the following year, January semester. Australian applicants are eligible to apply.
The goal of the scholarship is to prepare the individual for life beyond rugby with an internationally recognised degree in the discipline of the student’s choice, which is enhanced by the global networks, industry connections, and work experience opportunities for which Bond University is renowned.
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.
Applicants must meet the academic requirements for selected program.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Australian student eligible to represent Australian Rugby.
- Meet the Academic requirements for selected program.
- Experience playing rugby at a high level.
- Strong leadership skills and community involvement.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.