Founded in 1964, Macquarie University was the third university established in the metropolitan area of Sydney. The university is also known as a public research university. Macquarie is one of the best universities in Australia based in Sydney which is a beautiful city. The university has outstanding facilities and campus to study with a great teaching system and career building guides.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of any nationality are worthy for these grants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for Ph.D., MPhil, and MRes Y2+PhD Bundle degree programs at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: A participant must be enrolling as a full-time student and will undertake a master of Philosophy or Doctorate in 2020. Also, intend to reside in Sydney, Australia during their award tenure, unless on approved overseas research leave.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are advised to follow the application steps and complete the application for both candidatures and grants online.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, academic transcripts, language ability proof, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must be completed or expect to complete a research Masters Degree in 2019.
- Language Requirement: You need to satisfy all the English language requirements for studying at Macquarie University in Australia.
There are two types of educational awards available-
- International Research Training Program scholarship offers tuition fee offset for 3 years along with an annual stipend of $27,596pa and travel concession.
- Similarly, International Macquarie Research Excellence program will also provide the tuition fee offset with $27,596pa monthly stipend.