• December 17, 2018
•Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD research program.
•Scholarships are awarded to study modelling membrane permeability at Ghent University.
• Not given
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
The scholarship is available to Belgium and International students.
(1) The PhD student should have excellent skills in physics/mathematics/statistics (for method development),
(2) The student should have an interest in dealing with large data (computational tools for generating and analyzing data of complex molecular systems). A large experience with statistics and programming (e.g. python) is necessary.
(3) The PhD student should have (or should develop) a strong interest in statistical physics, biophysics or material physics, programming, scientific communication, assistance in teaching.
(4) Candidates should have an open attitude towards learning research skills.
(5) Language: Fluency in English, good communication skills (written and oral), and sufficient social aptitude to integrate in a diverse research group.
Send your application to prof. A Ghysels before December 17, 2018, with the subject line: “Application for PhD position- Modeling membrane permeability” You can also contact her for additional information about the vacancy.
The application should include:
– A detailed resume (personal information with biography, education & grades, publications)
– A letter of motivation, – transcripts of B.Sc. and M.Sc. courses and grades,
– A detailed Curriculum Vitae with a complete biography,
– A list of two professors who have supervised you in your B.Sc. and/or M.Sc. research project and who are willing to provide a letter of recommendation (the letter itself has not to be sent at this point).
All documents should be in PDF format and written in English.
44 người xem
Có thể bạn thích