CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS TO FOREIGN STUDENTS - STUDYING IN MACEDONIAN LANGUAGE
According to the Article 55 paragraph 1 of the Act for the Organization and Operation of the State Administration ("Official Gazette" br.58/00, 44/02, 82/08, 167/10 and 51/11).
Article 49 of the Law on students standard ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia" no. 15/13, 30/13, 120/13 and 41/14) and Article 1 of the Rulebook on awarding scholarship for foreign students from nationalities with are of interest to the Republic of Macedonia ("Official Gazette" no. 169/13 and 9/17), the Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia annouces this Call for Applications for students for the academic 2017/2018 who will study at public Universities at The Republic of Macedonia, where the teaching language is Macedonian.
The scholarships are available to outstanding students, not older than 28 years, from People's Democratic Republic of Algeria, United State of America, Republic of Angola, Republic of Armenia, United Arab Emirates, Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federative Republic of Brazil, Kingdom of Cambodia, Republic of Cameroon, Republic of Chad, People's Republic of China, Republc of Cyprus, Republic of Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Arad Republic of Egypt, Republic of Estonia, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, Republic of Fiji, Republic of Finland, Gabonese Republic, Georgia, Republic of Ghana, Hellenic Republic, Republic of Hungary, Republic of India, Republic of Indonesia, State of Israel, Republic of Iraq, Japan, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Republic of Kazakhstan, State of Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Republic of Latvia, Labanese Republic, Libya, Republic of Lithuania, Malaysia, Republic of Mali, United Mexican States, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Kingdom of Morocco, Republic of Namibia, Kingdom of Norway, Sultanate of Oman, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Republic of Philippines, Republic of Poland, Portugal, State of Qatar, Romania, Russia Federation, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Republic of Slovenia, Kingdom of Spain, Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Republic of Sudan, Kingdom of Sweden, Republic of Tajikistan, United Republic of Tanzania, Kingdom of Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Republic of Uzbekistan and Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
As eligible for the scholarship shall be considered candidates who:
1. Are currently enrolled in the final 4th year of the secondary education or who posses a 4-year secondary education (high school) degree;
2. Have a return airplane ticket from/to the applicant's home country;
3. Are not older than 28 years of age;
4. Have a good knowledge of the English language.
According Article 3 from Rulebook on awarding scholarship for foreign students from nationalities which are of interest to the Republic of Macedonia, scholarship provides:
- full tuition fees;
- Expenses for issuing and extension of the temporary residence permit to a foreigner for study;
- return air fare from the applacant's home country;
- primary health insurance;
- accommodation and food (full board) at the University's dorm;
- a monthly allowance of 5000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR).
The final deadline for application is 16.06.2017
Documents to be submitted:
Candidates are required to provide certified copies from the following original documents:
- Application Form;
- Official highschool diploma or certificate (where available);
- Official Transcripts;
- Proof of English Proficiency. All students whose first language is nor English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate;
- Official document certifying the candidate has no criminal convictions and is not under criminal investigation at the moment of application certified with Apostle Stamp. Candidates should note that with the exception to some countries, these are 2 separate documents;
- Official general medical report, including medical tests for HIV and Hepatitis C;
- An electronic copy of the Passport which must be valid for the next 5 calendar years;
- In addition, as part of the applicantion candidates are required to submit 2 letter of recommendation from 2 academic professors/teachers who are well acquainted with the candidate's academic abilities.
All submitted documents must be in English of certified translations in English.
Candidates should submit their application together with all supporting documents to the following address:
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Saints Cyril and Methodius Street, No.54
Republic of Macedonia
All prospective candidates should note that in addition to sending the official copies of all required documents via post, they must also send scanned copies of the required documents to the following e-mail: [email protected]
For finding courses and more information, Please visit the Official Link: HERE
2,060 người xem