[Đài Loan] Học Bổng Huayu Enrichment Khóa Học Tiếng Ngắn Hạn Từ Bộ Giáo Dục Trung Quốc 2020 (25,000 NTD/Tháng)
The purpose of The grant is to encourage international students (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao SAR students are not eligible) to undertake Huayu courses in the Republic of China (Taiwan); in order to provide them with opportunities to increase their understanding of Taiwanese culture and society, and to promote mutual understanding and interactions between Taiwan and the international community.
Applicants require TOEFL 550, IELTS 5.5 or they must pass university’s entrance examination.
- Application Deadline: 29 March 2020 (17:00 GMT).
- Course Level: This is a nine-month, six-month, three-month and two-month language programmes at approved centres in Taiwan.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Chinese Language.
- Award: A monthly stipend of NT$25,000 is provided to cover fees and to contribute to maintenance expenses.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao students are not eligible) are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
Nationality: International students (except Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao SAR students) can apply for the opportunity s.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this application :-
- International applicants above the age of 18, who possess a high school diploma or above, have shown excellent academic performance, and are of good moral character, are eligible. Candidates with one of the following qualifications may not apply:
- Is an overseas Chinese student or a national of the R.O.C.
- Is currently registered as a student at a Mandarin Language Center or has sought a degree from a university or college in Taiwan.
- Has already received a HES or a Taiwan Scholarship, in the past.
- Is an exchange student to Taiwan, during the program period?
- Is currently receiving financial benefits from the Taiwan government or another educational institution.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirements: International applicants above the age of 18, who possess a high school diploma or above, have shown excellent academic performance, and are of good moral character, are eligible.
- English language/Test Requirements: Free English Language testing for students from English speaking countries.
-Free English Language testing for students from countries in which English is the major teaching language on condition that the relevant proof documents were provided.
-TOEFL 550, IELTS 5.5 or pass university’s entrance examination.
Applications should be sent by post. Mail completed application and supporting materials [postmarked] by March 31, 2020, to:
Education Division, TECO-NY
Attention: HES Scholarship
1 East 42nd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10017
In addition to the application for the opportunity , the applicant must submit the following documents:-
-An application form (see appendix 1; provided by local embassies or missions).
-A photocopy of his/her passport or any other documents that can verify the nationality of the applicant.
-A photocopy of the certificate of the highest credential and transcript.
-A photocopy of the applications to the Mandarin Language Center.
-Other documents required by local embassies or missions.
Application Deadline: Applicants need to submit the following documents to local embassies or missions before the announced deadline (In principle, the yearly application period is from February 1st through March 31st.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
3,416 người xem