Yearning to get an education award for pursuing your PhD career? Here is an opportunity for you. Copenhagen Business School is offering PhD Scholarships at the Department of Strategy and Innovation.
The program is open for the outstanding candidates from all around the world, who wish to conduct a research program under the supervision of CBS professors, supported by research training courses.
Copenhagen Business School is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in Western Europe and the world. it offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs. It has one faculty, and the research is organized in departments.
Why at the Copenhagen Business School? Here, candidates can get the skills and knowledge. They can boost their career in the short term and get a platform for sustained business progression. They can also get the benefit from individual coaching sessions.
Application Deadline: June 12, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Economics and Management
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be enrolled in the PhD School in Economics and Management. They should have basic training at the Masters level. Applicants, who hold a one year Master’s degree, may also be considered for evaluation. PhD students who enter the PhD program with a one year Master’s degree (60 ECTS) will be offered a 4 years program and will be considered a Master’s student for the first 2 years of the program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For acquiring this bursary, applicants must have to be enrolling in a PhD degree coursework at CBS. After taking confirmation, aspirants can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked for documentation of enrolment as a master student, curriculum vitae (CV), list of papers and publications, and relevant one copy of a selected written work.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, aspirants need to hold their bachelor’s degree certificates and master’s degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: Seekers must have to provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
The grants are fully salaried positions includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 28,837.00 (app. 3,865.00 euro) up to DKK 34,865.00 (app. 4,670.00 euro), depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totalling 17.1% of the base salary.