The HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management welcome applications for Full-time M.Sc Young Leader Scholarship Programme. The scholarship is available for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the scholarship is to educate effective and responsible business leaders through excellence in teaching, research and practice.
HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, formerly known as Handelshochschule Leipzig, is a private business school based in Saxony, Germany.
- Application deadline: January 15 and June 20
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Business.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will receive a tuition reduction of up to EUR 5,000 for the full-time M.Sc. Program.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries for the full-time M.Sc. program
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold or be in the process of obtaining a first degree in business or equivalent (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result. Furthermore, a high GMAT score (min. 600) is required. Only applicants who apply for HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
- Please submit your scholarship application via e-mail.
How to Apply:
213 người xem