KoWi is happy to announce Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships – European Fellowship for experienced researchers of all nationalities.
The MSCA aim to equip researchers with the necessary skills and international experience for a successful career, either in the public or the private sector.
The “EU Cooperation Office of the Scientific Organizations” (KoWi) is the joint service platform of the major German science organizations, which are united in the “Association for the Promotion of European and International Scientific Cooperation”. KoWi is funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG) as a so-called “auxiliary research institution”. KoWi has offices in Bonn and Brussels.
- Applications Deadline: September 11, 2019
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue research.
- Study Subject: The MSCA are open to all domains of research and innovation, from fundamental research to market take-up and innovation services. Research and innovation fields are chosen freely by the applicants (individuals and/or organisations) in a fully ‘bottom-up’ manner.
- Scholarship Award: Budget: EUR 294.49 million (including EUR 8 million for Society and Enterprise panel).
- Fellowship for experienced researchers (PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience) for 12 – 24 months: living allowance, contribution to research and travel costs, management and overheads
- Optional: secondment to the non-academic sector (MS/AC) for maximum 6 months.
- Nationality: Experienced researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken at Conducting a research project at a host institution in an EU Member State (MS) or Framework Programme (FP) Associated Country (AC).
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Experienced researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Who can apply?
Experienced researchers of all nationalities in liaison with a supervisor at a suitable host institution in MS/AC.
- Applicants may not have lived or worked in the country of their future host institution for more than 12 months during the past 3 years
- Free choice of research topic (“bottom up”) by researcher and host institution with a view to the researcher’s career development: from basic research to market uptake and innovation services
- Employment at the host institution for the duration of the project.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Annual publication of calls; electronic submission of proposals.