[Hàn Quốc] Học Bổng Toàn Phần Học Phí & Sinh Hoạt Phí Của Đại Sứ Quán Hàn Quốc Bậc Thạc Sỹ & Tiến Sỹ 2020
- Course Program: Humanities, Culture & Arts, Korean Studies, Social Sciences.
- Host Country: Korea
- Degree: Masters & PhD
- Benefits: Fully Funded
- Korean History, Diplomatics, and Bibliography, PhilosophyKorean Linguistics·Korean Literature
- Anthropology, Folklore, Religious Studies, Musicology, Art History, Cultural Informatics, Human Geography
- Social Sciences
- Political Science, Sociology, Education
- Tuition fees are fully waived for all international students.
- Monthly stipend of 500,000KRW (for master’s degree students) or 750,000KRW (for doctoral degree students) is provided for a year, renewable upon evaluation.
- Opportunities for division assistants, dormitory assistants and research assistants are available.
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are foreign nationals.
- Applicants who satisfy the above qualification in relation to their nationality must hold a bachelor’s degree For Masters admission and for PhD must hold a Masters degree.
- Applicants provide a TOPIK score certificate of level 4 or above, which is valid as of the application deadline. Without an above TOPIK certificate, applicants take a phone interview and are considered to have the Korean language.
- Passport page copy
- Motivational Letter
- 2 Recommendation Letter
- Passport Size Photos
- Research Plan
- An abstract of the master’s degree thesis written in Korean (For PhD degree only)
- Score certificate of TOPIK (If applicable)
- The completed online application form should be printed out, signed at the bottom and submitted with other required documents via postal service or in person.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
3,036 người xem