[Indonesia] Học Bổng Toàn Phần KNB Của Chính Phủ Indonesia Năm 2017 Dành Cho Ứng Viên Đến Từ Các Nước Đang Phát Triển
Indonesian Government KNB Scholarship 2017 for Developing Countries Students
Applications are invited for Developing Countries Partnership Program on Scholarship or KNB Scholarship. This scholarship is available for the students of Developing Countries to pursue masters degree at one of the 13 given prominent universities in Indonesia.
Scholarship is available for pursuing masters degree at one of 13 given prominent universities in Indonesia. Scholarship is awarded in the field of Humanities, Engineering, Social Science, Education and Sciences at one of 13 prominent universities in Indonesia (please be advised that the study program offered is differs between university).
The KNB Scholarship covers:
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,000,000 will be given to new students upon their arrival in Indonesia;
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,350,000 per month;
- During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of monthly allowance as detailed: Living Allowance: 2,350,000, Research Allowance: 400.000,-, d-Books Allowance Rp. 350.000.
- A health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (In case of the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance, the difference should be borne by the student);
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university
- The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months (In case of early program completion, the scholarship will be stopped soon after the student set off for their home country)
- Please be advised that the scholarship scheme will only sufficient to cover one person to living properly in most cities where the universities are located.
Note: Other expenses beside above mentioned items will be considered as personal expenses and will be borne by the students.
- Maximum age is 35 years old;
- Possess a bachelor degree;
- Not a Master Degree Holder;
- Have a TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent;
- Complete the on-line application form;
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates will have to sign a statement letter provided by the KNB Scholarship management.
The mode of applying is online. All application process is conducted online through the KNB Scholarship website starting March 1, 2017 to May 30, 2017. Before applying, please go through the Scholarship Application Guidance and gather as many information as you can on the Indonesian University hosting the program and studi program they are trying to apply.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2017APPLY NOW
For Further Queries[email protected]
1,247 người xem