The University of Tehran is offering five PhD scholarships for foreign students. Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Biochemistry, Biophysics, and Bioinformatics.
The University of Tehran, also known as Tehran University and UT, is Iran’s oldest modern university. It is also one of the most prestigious universities in the Middle East.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Biochemistry, Biophysics, and Bioinformatics.
- Scholarship Award: As extra incentives, the tuition fees are waived for the entirety of the study, and living costs including food and dormitory costs are also subsidized.
- Nationalities: Foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: This scholarship will be awarded to five PhD students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Iran
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The applicants must hold M.Sc. degree in one of the majors of basic sciences or life sciences with minimum grade point average of B. The female students are especially encouraged to apply. The five-year program, which is in English, will consist of six-credit-hour course, two-credit-hour seminar and dissertation research.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The applicants are expected to fill out the application form, and email it along with resume and copies of college and university transcripts. Your referees should also send 2 letters of recommendation to the same email address using their institutional email system, separately. The official transcripts will be required during the registration.