Applications are invited for doctoral degree scholarship programs (34th cycle) at the School of Advanced Studies (hereinafter SAS), for both citizens of the European Union and non-citizens.
UNICAM has instituted an International School of Advanced Studies with the objective of increasing the internationalization of Doctoral education. The International School of Advanced Studies plans organizes, coordinates the courses to achieve the title of PhD.
The University of Camerino is a university located in Camerino, Italy. The University of Camerino is the best university of Italy among those with fewer than 10,000 students, according to the Guida Censis Repubblica 2011 and 2012 ranking.
- Application Deadline: June 25, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: The call for admissions is now open for doctoral degree programs (34th cycle) at the School of Advanced Studies (hereinafter SAS), for both citizens of the European Union and non-citizens, in the following areas of scientific research.
- Architecture, Design, Planning:
- Architecture. Theories and Design
- Innovation Design
- Sustainable Urban Planning
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences and Biotechnology:
- Chemical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Legal and social sciences:
- Civil Law and Constitutional Legality
- Fundamental Rights in the Global Society
- Life and Health Sciences:
- Molecular Biology and Cellular Biotechnology
- One health (integrated approach to health focused on interactions between animals, humans and their diverse environments)
- Ecosystems and biodiversity management
- Science and Technology:
- Computer science
- Theoretical and experimental physics
- Physical and chemical processes in Earth systems
- Scholarship Award: The minimum gross amount of the scholarship is € 1,278.61 per month, or higher based on current regulations. For research mobility periods abroad the amount is increased by 50%. Mobility periods abroad are mandatory, must be authorized by the Doctoral Advisory Committee and cannot exceed a total of 18 months. Doctoral candidates from other countries can spend their mobility periods in Italy, as long as they are with internationally renowned universities or research institutes.
- Nationality: Scholarship is open for all nationalities.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open for all nationalities. The scholarship is available for both citizens of the European Union and non-citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Admission to the doctoral programs is open, regardless of gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual preference, political orientation, financial condition or disability, to all candidates in possession of a master’s degree (second cycle) or its equivalent which has been accredited. In the event the degree has not yet been accredited, the Board of the SAS will rule on its validity for the sole purpose of allowing participation in the admissions process, after having made the appropriate checks. Admission is also open to candidates who do not already possess the required degree, provided that conferral takes place by October 31, 2018. In this case, admission will be conditional, and the candidate will be required to present the degree certificate or a notarized copy before November 12, 2018.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: All applications must be submitted on June 25, 2018, using the online form.
All candidates are invited to submit their online application sufficiently in advance of the closing date of the call for applications.
Candidates are responsible for verifying that their applications have been submitted successfully. No exceptions will be made due to any eventual malfunctioning of the online application system caused by overloads near the closing date of the call.