Deadline: December 5, 2017
Applications are now open for the EDF Climate Corps Fellowship Program 2018. EDF Climate Corps is the premier graduate fellowship program to jump-start your career in clean energy or sustainability. Fellows join an exclusive network of over a thousand EDF Climate Corps alumni and other energy and sustainability professionals, working to advance climate solutions in leading organizations around the world.
The competitive program selects qualified candidates from a variety of disciplines to work for a summer embedded within leading organizations to identify customized energy management solutions. Fellows will gain access to an interactive in-person training as well as resources and continuing education, including professional development opportunities, online resources and webinars.
EDF Climate Corps fellowships are a minimum of 10 weeks between May and September. The exact weeks will depend on the host’s and fellow’s schedule. Apply today!
Fellows are paid $1,250 per week and reimbursed for travel expenses to the EDF Climate Corps Training and the annual EDF Climate Corps network event. Price will vary for the China program.
EDF Climate Corps seeks top graduate students with analytical and project management backgrounds who are excited to make an impact through smart energy management. Fellows are chosen for their ability to do technical and financial analyses, manage projects and help facilitate organizational change.
- Current or recent graduate student studying engineering, business, sustainability, environmental management, public policy or relevant degree
- Candidates with 2 or more years of relevant work experience
- Candidates with strong project management and leadership experience
- Candidates adept at financial analysis
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working on energy efficiency, clean energy or sustainability projects
- A passion for solving environmental challenges
- Eligibility to work in the United States during the summer of 2018
Applications are welcome from international students. If you are an international student, please make it clear on your application that you are eligible to work in the United States when applying.
Take a look at their 2018 job description here. Also, be sure to read their brochure to learn more about what distinguishes them from other summer fellowship programs! (EDF Climate Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.)
EDF Climate Corps fellows agree that they will:
- Provide documentation that they are a U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S. over the summer
- Work onsite at the host organization full-time for at least ten weeks on the assigned workplan
- Provide final deliverables based on their workplan including a set of recommendations and tools to drive next steps
- Complete the online application.
All applicants go through a thorough vetting process for inclusion into EDF Climate Corps, make sure to put your best foot forward.
For more information, visit EDF Climate Corps Fellowship Program
1,141 người xem