[Mỹ, Nhật Bản] Chương Trình Học Bổng Ngắn Hạn Toàn Phần Quan Hệ Đối Tác Các Nước Đông Nam Á - Nhật Bản - Mỹ Của EWCW Và CRS 2019
The fellowship will run from January – March 2020. One month will be spent at CRS in Tokyo (with potential travel to other Japanese cities) followed by one month at EWCW in Washington, D.C. Office space and office support will be provided at CRS and EWCW respectively. All international and in-country program travel will be covered. Monthly stipends of US$3,000 will be provided.
Application Requirements and Materials
Applicants must be nationals of Japan, Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) member states, or the United States, and eligible to receive a fellowship stipend. Applicants with or without a PhD will be considered; those without a PhD will be considered based on their relevant professional experience.
Applications must include:
- A completed online application form
- A full CV
- Two letters of reference
- A 5-page (double spaced) policy-relevant research proposal on the following theme: How should the U.S., Japan, and Southeast Asia cooperate on trade, investment, and economic integration in Southeast Asia? The proposal must:
- Discuss the policy problem or issue to be examined and a tentative hypothesis and arguments
- Make the case that the proposed project can be completed in three months
- Explain how a fellowship at CRS and the EWCW would further this research (For example by interviewing government officials/policy experts, access to archives at local institutions etc.)
Applications are now OPEN for Year 2 of the U.S.-Japan Southeast Asia Partnership in a Dynamic Asia Fellowship. Apply by 11:59 P.M. EDT on September 20, 2019.
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
2,322 người xem