[New Zealand] Học Bổng Chính Phủ New Zealand Dành Cho Sinh Viên Các Nước Đông Nam Á - New Zealand ASEAN Scholar Awards 2018 - 2019
The New Zealand ASEAN Scholar Awards (NZAS) recognise New Zealand’s close cultural, economic, and geographic ties with Southeast Asia. They seek to empower individuals with the knowledge, skills and qualifications to contribute to the economic, social, and political development of their region. These scholarships are offered for postgraduate level study only.
NZAS are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s international aid and development programme. They are managed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Brunei Darrusalam and Singapore candidates can only apply for the Victoria University ASEAN Scholarship offered by Victoria University of Wellington (external link).
New Zealand ASEAN Scholarships are available for the following qualifications:
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Masters Degree (1 – 2 years)
- PhD (up to 3.5 years)
These are the priority sectors:
- Agri-business: agricultural economics, agri-business management, agricultural systems and management, rural development, logistics, supply chain and distribution management, value chain development, agriculture marketing, international agribusiness
- Agriculture production: animal science, veterinary nursing, plant science, horticultural science, soil science
- Agriculture trade and technology: phytosanitary, bio-security, biotechnology, agricultural trade
- Post-harvest: food production, food sciences/technology, post-harvest processing, food storage and packaging, food safety
- Solar, hydro-electric and wind energy, energy engineering and renewable energy distribution systems,
- Market reform and sector management, including energy economics and energy efficiency
Disaster risk management
- Reducing risk: hazard and vulnerability assessment, risk management, natural resource management, geology, geotechnical engineering, water resource management
- Readiness: disaster preparedness at national level or community level including public education
- Response: disaster response and emergency management
- Recovery: economic and social recovery from disasters
- Climate change adaptation: including planning for infrastructure, land use and water use
Public sector management
- Economic policy: public financial management, government budgeting, tax reform, public sector auditing, statistics, demography
- Education: policy, qualifications management and reform, educational quality assurance, meeting workforce needs
- Public sector leadership: legal reform, public administration, public policy and management, public sector leadership and governance, human resource capacity development, information management
- International trade and business, trade facilitation, trade policy
Private sector development
- Business/private sector management and leadership, small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) development, entrepreneurship, marketing, accountancy
- Business finance, commerce
Read the What You Can Study page to see examples of qualifications for these subjects.
How to Apply
See the How to Apply page for details.
5,971 người xem