Apply for undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships. Victoria University of Wellington is pleased to announce Victoria Tongarewa Scholarship to the new freshmen students.
The scholarships are open for the international candidates to pursue an undergraduateand postgraduate degree program at the university.
As the oldest university in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law and some scientific disciplines humanities. It is consistently ranked among the world’s best universities.
Why at Victoria University of Wellington-The university pushed the candidate to think independently and inspired to succeed. It offers an exceptionally wide range of the undergraduate and postgraduate program and outstanding academic community with a global perspective.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Scholarship Award: up to $5,000 or $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 19 Scholarships are available
- Nationality: International student
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019, October 31, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicants must be international full fee-paying students who have not completed their secondary education at a New Zealand secondary school or their prerequisite degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The eligible candidates can apply online for the scholarship
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit a personal statement outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University, academic goals and why you merit the scholarship, any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community, full transcripts, other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the scholarships, the candidate needs to apply for admission at the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must need to meet English language requirements.
- 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 will be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate candidates.
- 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000 will be available to postgraduate candidates.
- Scholarships will be paid towards tuition fees