The Auckland University of Technology is pleased to offer Master of Arts Scholarship for domestic and international students. The scholarship is awarded to study either Master of Professional Language Studies (Language Teaching) or Master of Arts in Applied Language Studies.
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage and support postgraduate study in the area of Language Teaching or Applied Language Study.
Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: November 14, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the area of Language Teaching or Applied Language Study.
- Scholarship Award: The value of the scholarship is up to NZ$8,000 fees contribution for one year.
- Nationalities: The scholarship is open to both domestic and international students.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship will be awarded annually.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Scholarship applicants must complete the AUT online Scholarship Application available from the link above from September in the year of application. Applicants will upload:
- A brief CV (no more than two pages)
- Academic transcripts for any tertiary study completed at any institution other than AUT.
- Two testimonials relating to the candidate’s applied language/ linguistic background, as well as their general academic performance and potential.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.