[Nhật Bản] Học Bổng Ngắn Hạn Dành Cho Học Sinh Cấp 3 HOSEI Short-term Scholarship Program for High School Students (HOSEI-SSP)
We invite you to join HOSEI Short-term Scholarship Program for High School Students (HOSEI-SSP), an exciting and unique study abroad experience at HOSEI University, an international university in Tokyo, Japan. High school students from 7 countries in Asia (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam) who graduate from and enter college in 2018, 2019 or 2020 are welcome to apply.
As a participant in this program, you will engage in group work focused on the themes of “Tokyo as Megacity: Future as an Eco-city? Urban Life and Sustainability”, “Commercial Art Paint for a Global Coffee Chain Store” and “The Japanese Consumer and the Kimono”, “Japanese Tourism Development” and “Japanese Labor Market” while being fully immersed in HOSEI University’s diverse environment. Through these activities, you will develop your multicultural understanding and intercultural communication skills. This program also includes Tokyo sightseeing.Participating in this program will allow you to make friends with people from other countries. This will undoubtedly be an important accomplishment that will contribute to your future. Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Tuesday, December 5 – Saturday, December 9, 2017 (five days)
- Your nationality must be other than Japanese, or dual nationality of Japanese and another.
- You must be enrolled in the high school in 7 countries in Asia (Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam) and graduate from and enter college in 2018, 2019 or 2020.
- You must have a level of English proficiency equivalent to one of the following:
- TOEFL iBT® Test: 61 or above
- TOEFL PBT® Test: 500 or above
- TOEIC ® Test: 700 or above
- IELTS (Academic Module) band: 5.5 or above
NUMBER OF STUDENTS TO BE ACCEPTED:
ICHIGAYA Campus, HOSEI University and other locations around Tokyo, Japan.
￥30,000（JPY）Including: airfare to and from Japan, meal expenses, accommodation, domestic travelling costs.Excluding: transportation in your country, personal spending money, passport and visa application fee(if applicable)Participants will make payment(in Japanese yen) on December 5.
ITINERARY (tentative):Date Activities December 5 Arrival and check in the hotel December 6 AM: Orientation, Special lecture on "Tokyo as Megacity: Future as an Eco-city? Urban Life and Sustainability“PM: Special lecture on “Commercial Art Paint for a Global Coffee Chain Store” and “The Japanese Consumer and the Kimono” December 7 AM: Special lecture on “Japanese Tourism Development “PM: Special lecture on ”Japanese Labor Market” December 8 AM: Experience of Japanese traditional culturePM: Tokyo sightseeing and Farewell party December 9 Check out the hotel and Departure
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS AND PROCESS:
- STEP 1. You must register your information on website.
- STEP 2. After online registration, You must submit the required documents below by e-mail.
- a. Application Form. (PDF/Word)
- b. Signed Participation Terms. (PDF)
- c. Letter of Recommendation. (PDF/Word)
- d. One photo (for identification purposes)
- e. Copy of passport (photo page)Your passport must have at least six months of validity remaining starting the day you enter Japan. For those who do not yet possess a passport, please apply for one as soon as possible. Once your passport has been issued, please send a copy to HOSEI University.
- f. Copy of the certificate of any one of the following tests: TOEFL iBT ®, TOEFL PBT ®, TOEIC ® or IELTS (Academic Module) band.Results of tests taken after March 2015 are acceptable.
Application Deadline: Saturday, September 30, 2017 (We must receive your application through e-mail by this date.)
Send your completed application and the above required documents by e-mail to HOSEI University at [email protected]
SCREENING AND RESULTS ANNOUNCEMENT:
The results will be announced on the end of October, 2017 by e-mail.
APPLYING FOR A VISA (if applicable):
After announcing the result of screening, HOSEI University will mail additional documents by post to participants who need to apply for a visa to enter Japan. Once you receive the documents, please apply for the visa at your nearest Japanese embassy or consulate.
Please contact HOSEI University if you have any questions about this program.
Academic Planning Section, HOSEI University2-17-1 Fujimi, Chiyoda-ku,[email protected] will be asked to cooperate with Hosei University on a survey about the program.
1,882 người xem