The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation is offering up to 50 research grants in the areas of Humanities and social science. There are no restrictions based on nationality, affiliation, or area of residence.
Research activities of social, academic and international needs in the areas of humanities and social sciences which promote international understanding and/or coexistence of Nature and Mankind. Those should contribute to the society by developing personnel with international perspective, establishing international relationships, solving various issues existing between Japan and other countries, and coexistence of Nature and Mankind.
The Konosuke Matsushita Memorial Foundation will strive to contribute to advances in world culture and the peace and prosperity of the world by “promoting mutual understanding between Japan and other countries” and by “creating a society based on the concept of the coexistence of Nature and Mankind,”
Applicants must have previous degree and from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Grants are available for undertaking research.
Study Subject(s): Grants are awarded in the areas of Humanities and social science.
Scholarship Award: The maximum amount of grant per student/researcher is 500,000 yen. The amount of each grant will be assessed by the content of each research project and the rationality of its budget. Grants are for necessary expenses in carrying out and putting research plans in order, and expenses shall be itemized in accordance with list of Items of expenditures. The Applied amount and the itemized budget should always match with each other. Expenses required for printing reports, issuing publications, holding symposiums and attending overseas academic conferences for the purpose of opening the results of the research to the public shall not be included in the grants.
Number of Awards: Fifty scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
- Students in doctoral course and researchers within five years after finishing doctoral course, who have not received grants from the foundation in the past.
- There are no restrictions based on nationality, affiliation, or area of residence.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this grant.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- Make their application document
- Get the letter of recommendation
- Get their “Reference Number” by registering their application through this website.
- Write down their Reference Number in the specified section in all the application forms.
- Upload application and letter of recommendation. Applicants may send the application form and the letter of recommendation to the Foundation by post. Please do not print on both sides of papers. (the document should be anopisthographic.)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 11, 2017.
337 người xem