Đóng góp ý kiến và báo lỗi phiên bản mới tại đây

public7 tháng trước

[Nhật Bản] Học Bổng Toàn Phần Trao Đổi Ngắn Hạn Tại Đại Học Kanazawa 2021-2022

Hết hạn

 These programs are designed for students enrolled at institutions that have an exchange agreement with Kanazawa University* who intend to study at Kanazawa University for a period of not less than six months to not more than one year. While remaining enrolled at their home institutions, such students may study in a non-degree program at Kanazawa University for the purposes of experiencing a foreign culture, learning practical Japanese, taking credited classes, or participating in independent research under the guidance of a supervisor. 


Participants will receive the following, if accepted as a Japanese government (MEXT) scholarship recipient. Fiscal 2020 scholarship amounts are as below. The amount may be revised in the future. Monthly allowance: 117,000 yen (as of 2019) A round-trip air ticket (economy class) Applicants for the scholarship must meet the following requirements in addition to the abovementioned requirements for application. 1) Applicants must have a nationality approved by the Japanese government. 2) Applicants must be aged from 18 years to less than 30 years as of 1 April 2021 (Those born between 2 April 1991 and 1 April 2003). Applicants must not have received a Japanese government (MEXT) scholarship in the past three years (as of 1 October 2021).  

  Matters Common to all Kanazawa University Short-term Exchange Programs

1 Applicants must submit their application to study at Kanazawa University through their home institution.

2 Applicants may apply for either the Kanazawa University Japanese Language and Culture Program or the Kanazawa University Exchange Program (“Human and Social Sciences” or “Science and Engineering Sciences/Medical, Pharmaceutical and Health Sciences”).

3 Kanazawa University will select prospective participants as well as candidates for scholarships and the department upon discussions of the screening body.

4 Candidates must submit a Medical Report (all candidates) and Agreement for Defraying Expenses with a bank statement showing the current account balance (except for JASSO scholarship candidates). Your acceptance into the program may be revoked if you do not submit these documents or if you do not meet the health requirements for studying abroad due to reason of infectious disease or other condition.

5 You must submit to a medical checkup at Kanazawa University after your arrival.

6 Applicants for the above scholarship programs are precluded from applying for a study abroad with JASSO scholarship or the Japanese government (MEXT) scholarship at another university, or for the Japanese government scholarship through a Japanese embassy at the same time. Those who have Japanese citizenship are NOT eligible.

7 Applications from applicants currently enlisted in military service will not be accepted.

8 Tuition

-(1) Tuition shall be waived for students who are from institutions that have concluded an agreement on mutual tuition waiver with Kanazawa University according to the number of students specified in the agreement. For details, please confirm with their home institution.

-(2) If the number of exchange students exceeds that specified, or if a student is registered at an institution that has no such agreement, they will be obliged to pay tuition. Tuition as of the 2021 academic year (scheduled) is given below. Please note that it might be revised in future. Special Auditor 14,800 yen per credit International students except for students who will study in their major field(s) and receive no credits are required to attend courses for at least 10 hours per week to obtain the status of residence in Japan. Cf. Seven courses (usually 14 credits) = 207,200 yen/semester Special Research Student 29,700 yen per month

-(3) For students in Kanazawa University Japanese Language and Culture Program receiving a Japanese government (MEXT) scholarship, the tuition is waived regardless of the number of exchange students or agreement on tuition waiver.

9 Accommodations

Kanazawa University will arrange for your accommodation. (If the number of students who want to live in the accommodations arranged by Kanazawa University exceeds the number of vacant rooms or if students want to live in private apartments rather than the accommodations arranged by Kanazawa University, they must arrange for housing themselves after their arrival at Kanazawa. In that case, the monthly rent for an apartment [one bedroom with kitchenette, toilet and bath, unfurnished] in Kanazawa is from 40,000 to 60,000 yen and - 6 - the deposit and (nonrefundable) “key money” will be approximately 150,000 to 300,000 yen. Also, students will be required to take out insurance. Real estate agents provide information on apartments and housing. Japanese apartments do not usually include furniture and fixtures.)

10 Living

Expenses Standard monthly living expenses in Kanazawa can be considered to be from around 80,000 to 100,000 yen. Please be sure to have sufficient funds available to cover your living expenses during the study period.

(Details) • Rent: 30,000 to 50,000 yen

• Electricity, water, and other utilities: about 10,000 yen

• Health insurance: 1,600 yen

• Food: 25,000 to 30,000 yen

• Miscellaneous expenses: 30,000 to 40,000 yen

11 National Health Insurance All international students at Kanazawa University are required to join the National Health Insurance program. It costs about 1,500 yen per month. This insurance covers around 70% of costs for medical care and hospitalization.

12 Personal Accident Insurance for Students Pursuing Education and Research All international students at Kanazawa University are required to take out Accident Insurance for Students Pursuing Education and Research. It costs 1,000 yen per year. This insurance protects students against physical injuries arising from unexpected accidents during their educational and research activities.

13 Comprehensive Insurance for Students Lives Coupled with "Gakkensai" for International Students All international students are required to join the Comprehensive Insurance for Students Lives Coupled with "Gakkensai" for International Students. The premium per year is 1,860 yen (treatment cost not covered) or 11,500 yen (treatment cost covered). The premium every six months is 1,310 yen (treatment cost not covered) or 8,060 yen (treatment cost covered). This insurance covers injury, disease, and liability for compensation that not only applies during regular curricular activities but also in daily life.

14 Immigration to Japan There are certain formalities that must be observed by international students intending to pursue studies in Japan. Before entering Japan, students are required to apply at their nearest Japanese diplomatic mission (embassy or consulate) for a “College Student” visa. A College Student visa will only be issued after the diplomatic mission is in possession of the applicant’s “Certificate of Eligibility.” However, Japanese government scholarship (MEXT) students undertaking Kanazawa University Japanese Language and Culture Program need to obtain a visa by other means. The Student Affairs Division of Kanazawa University shall submit applications for the Certificate of Eligibility to the immigration office at Kanazawa on behalf of exchange students. The Certificate of Eligibility will then be sent to the students. When applying for the visa, students must take the Certificate of Eligibility and their passport to the diplomatic mission. Students should also be sure to bring the Certificate of Eligibility with them and show it to immigration authorities at the airport when they enter Japan.

Official website  

Hết hạn


Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership

1,037 người xem