[Nhật Bản] Khóa Học Ngắn Hạn Nâng Cao Chuyên Môn Từ Tổ Chức Giáo Dục JASSO Năm 2018 (45 Suất Tài Trợ Toàn Phần)
- Tên học bổng: Follow Up Research Fellowship for Developing Countries in Japan
- Loại chương trình: khóa học ngắn hạn nâng cao chuyên môn
- Ngành: các ngành chương trình mở
- Thời gian học: 60-90 ngày
- Giá trị học bổng: vé máy bay hai chiều, tiền sinh hoạt hằng ngày, chi phí hỗ trợ cho việc nghiên cứu.
- Số lượng học bổng: 45
- Deadline: 30/11/2017
- Link: https://goo.gl/ZL48y2
International students who have returned to their countries after having studied in Japan and who are currently active in education, academic research or public administration, are invited to a Japanese university to conduct joint research with relevant academics.
Beneficiary: Returnees from Japan with nationalities of developing countries and regions
Eligibility: Under 45 years old. At least one year after returning from Japan
Research period: 60-90 consecutive days
Benefits: (1) Round-trip Air fare and (2) Daily allowance (¥11,000/day) for the recipient and (3) Remuneration for cooperation (up to ¥50,000) for the research advisor
The offer of 2018 is opened.
Note: In case that any discrepancies arise between the English and Japanese texts, the Japanese will be accepted as the authoritative version.
Form1: To be made by Japanese host university
Form2-1 / 2-2 : To be made by foreign researcher
Form3:To be made by research advisor
Note: Deadline for Application
Applications must be received by Thursday, November 30th, 2017. The deadline is just for JASSO. The deadline at your host university might be different. Please confirm the deadline for your host university.
- Submit both 5 printed copies of application forms（1 copy of Form1 original) and the digital file data. Please let you confirm "For University Use:Cautions When Submitting Files" by all means when you make it.
- * When sending the digital file data over e-mail make sure to set the password listed in "For University Use: Cautions When Submitting Files."
2,811 người xem