[Online] Khoá Học Miễn Phí Về Cách Truyền Cảm Hứng, Nghệ Thuật Tạo Động Lực & Văn Hoá Tổ Đội Của Đại Học Michigan 2017
The University of Michigan is offering free online course on Inspiring and Motivating Arts and Culture Teams. This course focuses on equipping leaders in the cultural sector with the critical skills for inspiring employee engagement and performance while motivating people to adjust behavior and embrace change.
In this Five week course, applicants will learn critical leadership skills that enable you to inspire and motivate individuals and teams, specifically in arts and culture organizations.
Course At A Glance
Length: 5 weeks
Effort: 3-5 hours pw
Subject: Business & Management
Institution: University of Michigan and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for ?3201
The mission of the University of Michigan is to serve the people of Michigan and the world through preeminence in creating, communicating, preserving and applying knowledge, art, and academic values, and in developing leaders and citizens who will challenge the present and enrich the future.
About This Course
Offered by the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan in collaboration with National Arts Strategies, this course focuses on equipping leaders in the cultural sector with the critical skills for inspiring employee engagement and performance while motivating people to adjust behavior and embrace change.
Why Take This Course?
Applicants will learn how to create a shared vision for your team and effectively communicate it to your teammates. You will also learn how to set effective goals and expectations in a way that best enables your team to attain the shared vision.
- How to create and communicate a shared vision for your team.
- How to set effective goals and expectations for your team.
- An understanding of human needs, and drivers of performance across cultures.
- How to align rewards with desired behaviors.
Scott DeRue PhD
Scott DeRue is the Edward J. Frey Dean of the Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. He is also the Stephen M. Ross Professor of Business.
Maxim Sytch PhD
Maxim Sytch, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Management and Organizations and the Michael R.
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)
623 người xem