The Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) is offering free online course on Project Finance: Funding Projects Successfully. This course will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and necessary tools to create the optimum financing structure for your project and enhance its potential to attract funding.
In this five-week course, applicants will learn the key strategies used by project managers to generate crucial funding for their projects. This course will start on April 19, 2018.
Course At A Glance
Length: 5 weeks
Effort: 4-6 hours pw
Subject: Business Administration
Institution: Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $199
Session: Course Starts on April 19, 2018
Delft University of Technology is the largest and oldest technological university in the Netherlands. Our research is inspired by the desire to increase fundamental understanding, as well as by societal challenges.
About This Course
The approach taken is both theoretically sound and practically relevant. This is achieved by using case studies to illustrate the topics, as well as assignments that give learners first-hand experience in what it takes to put together a financeable project.
Why Take This Course?
This course is a good enhancement course for learners who successfully completed the MOOC Project Management from DelftX. This course builds on the basic knowledge gained in that MOOC, but deals with the financing aspects in considerably more detail.
- How to create a financing structure that will provide the best chance of successful project financing
- The optimal allocation of the roles, risks and rewards between the various project stakeholders
- Creating a financial risk management plan
- Constructing the optimal legal conditions for project financing to succeed
Emile is a senior lecturer of Economics and Project Finance at Delft University of Technology.
BSc; Basic Financing knowledge will be helpful. For those with no, or limited finance knowledge, the following may be a good introductory course to take first: https://www.edx.org/course/finance-everyone-smart-tools-decision-michiganx-fin101x
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)
1,505 người xem