[Online] Khoá Học Miễn Phí Về Teaching Your Subject In English Từ Cambridge English Language Assessment
Cambridge English Language Assessment, Cambridge International Examinations is offering free online course on Teaching Your Subject in English. This course is designed for current secondary school subject teachers who deliver lessons in English.
In this five week course, applicants will build your confidence to use English effectively to teach subjects such as Math’s, Science or History with this online course. This course will start on February 19, 2018.
Course At Glance
- Length: 5 weeks
- Effort: 3 hours/week
- Subject: Teaching Your Subject in English
- Institution: Cambridge English Language Assessment, Cambridge International Examinations and Future learn
- Languages: English
- Price: Free
- Certificate Available: Yes
- Session: Course starts on February 19, 2018
- Cambridge English Language Assessment
Cambridge English Language Assessment is part of the University of Cambridge. We provide the most
valuable range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English in the world.
Cambridge International Examinations
Cambridge International Examinations prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning.
About This Course
- Experts at Cambridge English and Cambridge International Examinations will provide you with a range of functional language and practical tips for using it.
Why Take This Course?
- This is a free online course. This MOOC will be offered with Video Transcripts in English. Applicants can get a verified certificate.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Identify parts of a lesson where you can improve the English that you use to teach your subject.
- Identify instructional language that you can try out in your lessons.
- Put a range of instructional language into practice in your teaching context.
- Experiment with suggestions from the course, to address some of the potential difficulties in using English in your context.
- Reflect on how your use of English in the classroom can help your learners succeed.
This course is designed for current secondary school subject teachers who deliver lessons in English. It will be especially relevant for teachers involved in Bilingual Education and Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL), and also relevant for teachers who expect to teach a subject in English in the future. Examples of language in the course come from a wide range of subjects, for example Math’s, Science, History, Geography and Economics.
- Helen Allen
I develop digital professional development content for teachers at Cambridge English Language Assessment. My professional interest lies in helping learners access and successfully engage in learning.
- Kay Bentley
Kay Bentley is a teacher trainer and consultant for CLIL and Bilingual Education.
- Paul Ellis
Head of Teaching & Learning at Cambridge International Examinations. Formerly teacher of English and Modern Languages in France and the UK.
- Claudia Rey
Claudia Rey is a teacher and teacher trainer based in Argentina.
457 người xem