The Dr Goh Keng Swee (GKS) Scholarship is a private sector scholarship administered by the Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS).
Each year, 3 to 4 scholarships are awarded to outstanding individuals from 15 Asia Pacific economies to pursue undergraduate studies at local universities in Singapore i.e. National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore Management University (SMU) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
The scholarship supports a maximum of 4 years of undergraduate study (including Honours). It provides the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees;
- Airfare (to Singapore and return to home country upon completion of study);
- Annual maintenance allowance of SGD6500;
- Hostel allowance based on institution of study; and
- Settling-in allowance (one-off expense) of SGD200 upon arrival in Singapore.
- The scholarship award will be reviewed annually and is subjected to satisfactory performance and academic results.
- Concurrently apply for admission to NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD. Most courses (except for specialised courses like Medicine) will be considered. Applicants should adhere to the university’s admission deadlines and guidelines;
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and possess good academic and co-curricular activities (CCA) achievements;
- Have sat for, or made private arrangements to sit for the SAT.
Participants must submit an online form available by clicking on “Apply now” button.
Shortlisted applicants will be required to take an online personality profiling test in Mar/Apr 2017.
Applicants selected to attend the final interview are encouraged to travel to Singapore in end–May 2017. The trip will be at the applicants’ own expense. If applicants are unable to travel to Singapore, alternative arrangements will be made.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2017APPLY NOW OFFICIAL LINK
433 người xem