The objective of the scholarship is to promote internationalization of Bachelor Degrees students from the University of Jaen.
The University of Jaen is a public university based in Jaen, Andalucía, Spain. It is a young university established by Law 5 / 1993 of the Andalusian Parliament of July 1, 1993.
The usual language of instruction in all the degrees is Spanish so applicants should have a sufficient knowledge in this language to follow the course.
- Application Deadline: Bachelor studies: April 10, 2018 Master studies: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor and master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
80 scholarships for Bachelor studies1100% of the tuition fees for the whole Bachelor degree².A grant of €2,200 ($2,400 approx.) per year and candidate.Health insurance (sickness/hospitalization), repatriation, accidents and third party liability during the period of the scholarship.Free Spanish courses for non-Spanish speaking students. Students should have a minimum GPA of 7 out of a scale of 10
30 scholarships for Master studies100% of the tuition fees for the whole Master degree³.A grant of €3,000 ($3,200 approx.) per year and candidate.Health insurance (sickness/hospitalization), repatriation, accidents and third party liability during the period of the scholarship.Free Spanish courses for non-Spanish speaking students.
- Number of Scholarships: 110 Scholarships
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Direct Admission for:Foreign students from all over the world pursuing a European High-School Diploma (British, German, French or other UE High-School) or International High Diploma.Foreign students coming from European Union educational systems oor educational systems from Andorra, China, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein.Foreign students with partial studies (at least 30 ECTS of basic materials in the corresponding degree) in any official Spanish or foreign higher education system.Foreign students with pre-universitary studies comparable to a Higher Level Technician of professional teaching4
- English Language Requirements: The usual language of instruction in all the degrees is Spanish so applicants should have a sufficient knowledge in this language to follow the course.
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted through the online application form available at the University of Jaén website.
- Together with the application form, the following documents must be uploaded in pdf format:
- A copy of passport or identity document.
- A complete transcript of records of the studies completed, with explicit mention of the GPA.
- A copy of the academic certificate.
299 người xem