[Tây Ban Nha] Học Bổng Ngắn Hạn Mùa Hè (8 Tuần) Tại Trung Tâm Nghiên Cứu Ung Thư Tây Ban Nha (CNIO) 2017
The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) announces up to 8 vacancies for undergraduate students to work in a lab at the CNIO over the summer. The programme runs from June 26 to August 18, 2017, and is open to students for all nationalities interested in pursuing a research career in the Biomedicine and Life Sciences.
The essential mission of the CNIO is to conduct research excellence and deliver innovative technology in the field of cancer to the National Health System and the National System of Science and Innovation.
The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) is a public institution dedicated to research, diagnosis and treatment of cancer. It is based on the campus of Chamartín of the Institute of Health Carlos III in Madrid. State management is done through a foundation created for this purpose.
Applicant must have a good knowledge of English.
Course Level: Programme is available to undergraduate university students to work in a lab at the CNIO over the summer.
Study Subject (s): Programme is available for pursuing a research career in the Biomedicine and Life Sciences.
Number of Awards: Up to 8 summer training positions will be awarded during 2017.
Scholarship Award: Travel expenses and meals at the CNIO cafeteria will be covered for summer training programme students during their stay at the centre. In addition, students without public health assistance benefits in Spain will be covered with a private health insurance provided by the CNIO for the same period of time (8 weeks).
Scholarship can be taken at: Spain
Eligibility: Application requirements
- Applicant must have passed at least 2/3 of the total credit points (courses or exams) required for a Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (in any country).
- Applicant must maintain your status of undergraduate student throughout the whole summer programme (June 26 to August 18, 2017).
- Applicant must have an excellent academic track record with a Grade Point Average (GPA) above 0.75 (with your GPA as the numerator and the highest possible GPA as the denominator).
- Applicant must have a good knowledge of English.
- Applicant must be available from June 26 to August 18 (8 weeks) to attend the training programme. If you cannot be at the CNIO during this period, you will not be eligible for the programme
Nationality: Students of any nationality can apply for this CNIO Summer Training Programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have an excellent academic track record with a Grade Point Average (GPA) above 0.75 (with their GPA as the numerator and the highest possible GPA as the denominator).
English Language Requirement: Applicant must have a good knowledge of English.
How to Apply: Only online applications will be considered. To apply, complete the application form, choosing three laboratories in order of preference. Please attach CV in pdf format; doc and rtf formats are also accepted. Please note that the size of this document must not exceed 1MB.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 23, 2017.
1,015 người xem