[Thái Lan] Học Bổng Toàn Phần Chương Trình Trao Đổi Học Thuật Toàn Cầu GAEP Từ Đại Học Walailak 2018
If your dream is to make a difference through language education, gain an authentic experience of English teaching in EFL contexts and explore ways of living in Thailand, this program is for you!
What We Offer
- The shared-bedroom on-campus accommodation throughout the program (2 persons, same gender per room)
- Monthly allowance (9,000 THB/Month)
- Medical care as entitled to the university’s temporary employees
- An airport pick-up service (Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport to Walailak University) on the day you arrive
- Sightseeing trips for cultural learning around the South of Thailand
- Certificate of Program Completion
Who are We Looking for?
- Undergraduate students who are currently pursuing a degree in any fields
- Graduates in any fields who want to cultivate English teaching experiences
- Both native and non-native speakers of English are eligible to apply
- The program requires full commitment for two term (around mid-June 2018 – 31 September 2018).
English Proficiency Requirement (for Non-native English Speakers Only)
- Non – native English speakers are required to submit a VALID and OFFICIAL TOEFL IBT® /ITP score of at least 100 and 600 respectively or IELTS of at least 7.0 or equivalent score of other international standardized tests of English language proficiency taken within two years from the date of the application deadline.
GAEP 2018 Application Form
- Application Period (via this Google Form only)
- 22 January – 25 March 2018
- Announcement of Applicants to be Interviewed
- End of March2018
- Interview Period
- Beginning of April 2018
- Announcement of Successful Applicants
- Mid-April 2018
- Program Participation and Waiting List Confirmation
- Mid to End of April 2018
- Arrival of GAEP interns to Thailand
- Beginning of June 2018
- Mid-June 2018
- A successful applicants need to cover his/her own travelling expense from your country to Bangkok and also domestic flight/journey from Bangkok to Nakhon Si Thammarat.
- A successful applicants need to cover the cost of visa and work permit-related documents.
- A successful applicants must bring his/her own laptop.
Walailak University Language Institute (WULI)Walailak University222 Thaiburi, Thasala District,Nakhon Si Thammarat 80160
Tel: +66 75 672420 / +66 75 672421
Fax: +66 75 672401
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: GAEP WU
More information: http://wuli.wu.ac.th/gaep-wu/
2,431 người xem