[Thái Lan] Học Bổng Toàn Phần Chương Trình Trao Đổi Học Thuật Toàn Cầu (GAEP) Từ Viện Ngôn Ngữ Walailak 2017
Global Academic Exchange Program là một chương trình trao đổi của Viện Ngôn ngữ thuộc trường đại học Walailak nhằm liên kết học sinh khắp nơi trên thế giới đến giảng dạy tiếng Anh tại Viện và tham gia trao đổi văn hóa tại đất nước Thái Lan.
Lợi ích: chỗ ở, sinh hoạt phí (9,000 THB/ tháng), chuyến đi tham quan miền Nam Thái Lan, phúc lợi về y tế.Thời gian: 4 tháng hoặc lâu hơn (từ tháng 3/2018).Yêu cầu: sinh viên Đại học ở bất kì lĩnh vực nào, có chứng chỉ tiếng anh (IELTS/TOEFL/...).
Deadline: 30/9/2017Link: https://goo.gl/ijyLtg
If your dream is to make a difference through language education, gain an authentic experience of English teaching in EFL contexts and explore ways of living in Thailand, this program is for you!
Link to apply online: https://goo.gl/forms/tFoQWLSUHKuI04FA2
What we give you
- Free on-campus accommodation throughout the program (6,000 THB/Month)
- Monthly allowance (9,000 THB/ Month)
- Medical care as entitled to the university’s temporary employees
- Sightseeing trips for cultural learning around the South of Thailand
- Certificate of Program Completion
Who are we looking for?
- Undergraduate students who are currently pursuing a degree in any fields
- Both native and non-native speakers of English are eligible to apply.
- The program requires full commitment for a minimum of one term (4 months). However, successful applicants can choose to stay longer than that.
English proficiency requirement (for non-native English speakers only)
- Non – native English speakers are required to submit a VALID and OFFICIAL TOEFL IBT® /ITP score of at least 100 and 600 respectively or IELTS of at least 7.0 or equivalent score of other international standardized tests of English language proficiency taken within two years from the date of the application deadline.
How to apply?
Please complete online application form which you will be required to upload the following documents:
- The most recent official transcript, both in an original version and English translated version (PDF file)
- one passport-sized photo recently taken (JPEG)
- One certified copy of the front page of your passport (PDF file)
- One-page essay explaining why you would like to take part in this program (PDF file)
- One sample of teaching/ English learning activity plan (PDF file)
- One recommendation letter (PDF file)
- Please record a short video clip (1-2 minutes) explaining why you would like to take part in this program and complete the following steps;
- Post it on your Facebook and hashtag #GAEP 2017.
- Upload it to Youtube and share a link in the required space in an online application form.
*Only online application will be processed.
*All English translated documents must be submitted together with their original language versions.
- Application Now-30th September 2017
- Pre-screening October 2017
- Announcement of selected applicants October 2017
- Interview October- November 2017
- Announcement of successful applicants December 2017
- Program participation confirmation (Round-trip ticket booking, Visa and health insurance application) December 2017 – January 2018
- Arrival of GAEP interns 2017 to Thailand February 2018
- Orientation programs February 2018
- Officially start working March 2018 (A minimum of one term: March-June 2018)
Deadline of application is 30th September 2017
Walailak University Language Institute (WULI) ,Walailak University222 Thaiburi, Thasala District,Nakhon Si Thammarat 80160Tel: +66 75 672420 / +66 75 672421Fax: +66 75 672401
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Nootchanat Sukkaew
WULI Academic Officer/ GAEP Project Coordinator
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: GAEP 2017
1,106 người xem