Linnaeus University scholarships are available for students from outside EU/EEA and Switzerland. These scholarships are available for students who study programmes or courses as well as for students who are studying at the Summer Academy.
Linnaeus University has received funding from a fund powered by the Swedish government. All Swedish universities have received money for scholarships from this fund.
Linnaeus University is a state university in the Småland region of Sweden. It has two campuses, one in Växjö and one in Kalmar.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students who study programmes or courses as well as for students who are studying at the Summer Academy.Scholarships are available for students who study programmes or courses as well as for students who are studying at the Summer Academy.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships usually cover 75 percent of the tuition fee but a few scholarship from the Linnaeus Academy of Science and Business cover 100 percent of the tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: There are a number of scholarships available.
- Nationality: Countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Introduction –These are the steps that need to be taken in order to apply for a Linnaeus University scholarship.1. Make your programme application by January 15th. You have to have chosen Linnaeus University as your first choice.
2.Fill out the Scholarship application form. The application round will open mid-January, 2018. All students who have applied for a Linnaeus University master programme as their first choice will get an email with information on how to apply for the scholarship along with a link to the application form. Make sure to check your junkfolder/spam. The email will be sent out in mid-january.
How to Apply: We need the following documents from you:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
The motivation letter should contain a maximum of 600 words. Please answer the following questions in your motivation letter:
- Why do you want to study this programme at Linnaeus University?
- What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
- What are your career aspirations?
The deadline for the application is February 1st. Remember that it is important to fully complete your application on and on submit the application form in order to qualify for our scholarship. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Students who have been granted a scholarship will be notified in mid-April.