To enhance international exchange & cooperation and encourage more excellent international students to study, Zhengzhou University hereby introduces “Zhengzhou University President Scholarship” (hereinafter referred to as the scholarship).
The scholarship aims to sponsor international postgraduate students to pursue their degree, especially the doctor degree, in Zhengzhou University. The duration of scholarship varies from 3-4 years according to duration of full time master and doctor program.
Time of Application
- For spring semester: From the year of 15th November till the following year 15th January.
- For autumn semester: From the year 1st March till 30th June (all students)
- Masters: Full or Partial tuition .
- Doctorate: Full tuition, Accommodation: CNY 750/month, Stipend: CNY 3,500/month.
- Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
- Good learning attitude and academic performance;
- Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
- Applicants for master program should have a bachelor degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 35 years old;
- Applicants for doctoral program should have a master’s degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 45 years old;
- Requirements for applicant’s language competence:
- Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in Chinese must get HSK Level 5 scored 210 or highe in New HSK Examination;
- Applicants for pre-degree program taught in Chinese must have Level 4 scored 180 or higher in the New HSK Examination;
- Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must get 6.5 or higher (or equivalent level) in IELTS if they are from non-English speaking countries;
- Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must provide credentials of English level, certificate of English study and examination for instance, instead of IELTS or TOFEL score.
Eligible Regions: Open for All (Except China)
Visit the Apply Now link for the detailed application process.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
(*) Nếu bạn có ước mơ đi du học, hãy tham gia email list Cộng Đồng Thích Du Học - PASSPORT để nhận được các thông tin về các sự kiện Miễn Phí chia sẻ về kinh nghiệm du học, bí kíp săn học bổng, chuẩn bị CV và phỏng vấn du học từ các bạn trẻ và cựu du học sinh thành công nhé! Chúng tớ sẽ gửi email cho các bạn khi các các sự kiện thú vị diễn ra.
50 người xem