[Trung Quốc] Học Bổng Toàn Khóa Học Ngôn Ngữ Tiếng Trung Ngắn Hạn (1 Tháng-1 Năm) Tại Đại Học Donghua University Shanghai 2020
DHU (Donghua University) has been appointed to accept international students with International Chinese Language Teachers (Confucius Institute) Scholarship for a one-academic-year/one-semester/four-week study. Donghua University (DHU), is one of the state-key universities directly under the Ministry of Education of China. Its feature disciplines, such as Fashion Design, International Trade and Information Technology have received high reputation both domestically and abroad.DHU is a multi-disciplinary university with a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs across a vast field of disciplines.
Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Chinese Language.
- Chinese Literature.
ALL WORLD COUNTRIES.( Non-Chinese citizens)
- Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study: Commences in September 2020 and attend General Chinese Program A. This category provides a scholarship for a maximum of 11 months. Applicants currently studying in China are not eligible.
- Scholarship for One-Semester Study: Commences either in September 2020 or March 2021 and attend General Chinese Program A. This category provides a scholarship for a maximum of 5 months. Applicants holding the X1 or X2 visa are not eligible.
- Scholarship for Four-week Study: Commences either in July or December of 2020 and attend ‘Chinese Language plus home Stay Experience in Chinese Family’ Program. This category provides a four-week scholarship. Applicants holding the X1 or X2 visa are not eligible.
All applicants shall be:
- Non-Chinese citizens.
- In good Physical and mental condition, and good academic performance and conduct.
- Committed to the Chinese language education and related work.
- Between the ages of 16 to 35 (as of Sept. 1st, 2020).
- Applicants currently working as Chinese language teachers shall not be over 45, while undergraduate student applicants shall not be over 25.
- For One-Academic-Year Study:Applicants of Chinese Language and Literature shall have a minimum score of 180 on the HSK test (Level 4) and 60 on the HSKK test (Intermediate Level).
- For One-Semester Study:
- Applicants of Chinese Language Study shall have a minimum score of 210 on the HSK test (Level 3). Priority will be given to applicants who provide an HSKK test score.
- Applicants of Chinese Language and Literature shall have a minimum score of 180 on the HSK test (Level 3) and an HSKK test score is required.
- Full coverage on tuition fee.
- Accommodation fee.
- Living allowance (CNY 2500/month, four-week study students are excluded).
- Medical insurance expenses.
First Step: Online registration will be available from March 1st, 2020 on the International Chinese Language Teachers (Confucius Institute) Scholarship website (http://cis.chinese.cn).
Second Step:Log on to search for recommending institutions and host institutions.
Third Step:Upload application materials online:
- A scanned copy of passport photo page,
- A scanned copy of score reports of the HSK and HSKK tests (within the two-year validity),
- A reference letter by the head of recommending institutions.
Fourth Step: Scholarship holders need to confirm with the host institutions to go through the procedures of studying in China, print out the scholarship certificate online, and register at host institutions on the designated date as per the letter of admission.
For more information click here.
- May 10th (for those commencing in September for one-academic-year/one-semester study).
- November 10th (for those commencing in March 2021 for one-semester study).
- April 10th (for those commencing in July for four-week study).
- September 10th (for those commencing in December for four-week study)
Hợp Tác Cùng YBOX.VN Truyền Thông Miễn Phí - Trả Phí Theo Yêu Cầu tại http://bit.ly/YBOX-Partnership
1,973 người xem