Get the skills you need for the next step in your career and apply for the Arts & Social Sciences UG International High Achievers Award, funded by the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The fund is established for providing a meaningful award to those international students, who wish to commence undergraduate degree coursework at UNSW.
The University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It has strong regional and global engagement. It offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? While studying at this university, candidates can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career. It provides students the opportunity to pursue quality education in freedom.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2 Scholarship(s) available for 1 year
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in Arts & Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be an International student commencing any UNSW Arts & Social Sciences undergraduate single degree or an approved dual degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for the education award.
- Supporting Documents: Requested to upload the personal statement, letter of motivation, transcript, and resume.
- Admission Requirements: To gain entry to UNSW, aspirants need to meet the academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Seekers will be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on their educational background and citizenship.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $10,000.