The International Undergraduate award is now available at Edith Cowan University in Australia. the program offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of course at ECU.
This program is open for commencing international students who are from selected countries and want to apply for a bachelor degree program at ECU in 2019.
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Why at Edith Cowan University- One of the world’s best young universities, ECU helps their students with a career direction; they group similar fields of work into study areas. It provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: July 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students who meet ECU standard course entry from Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Bermuda, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, East Timor, Ecuador, Estonia, Faeroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Palau, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russian Federation, San Marino, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tonga, USA, United Kingdom, Vietnam are eligible for International Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Edith Cowan University via the ECU Online Application Portal. After taking admission students will be automatically assessed for this application by their admissions office. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to submit a 300-word research abstract and a 2-page research proposal, information about work, academic history and qualifications, references from any publications or conference papers.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity students must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0 with no band less than 5.5; or TOEFL (iBT) 70, with no score less than 17; or PTE-A 57 with no communicative skill less than 50; or OET with a minimum C in all components. For more information about admission requirements, students will check out the admission page through this given link: https://www.edithcowancollege.edu.au/admissions-requirements
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefit: the program offers a 20% reduction in your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.