The University of Western Australia is offering a scholarship to the high achieving international students to commence and pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification at the University.
The purpose of this scholarship is to encourage and assist eligible high-achieving international students to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification at the University. Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. The QS World Rankings has given us its highest rating possible 5 Stars and we rank in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
• Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate & postgraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: Scholarship is available to study in the fields of Commerce, Computer Science, and Engineering.
• Scholarship Award: The value of the scholarship is specified in the schedules of these conditions.
• Number of Scholarships: Not known.
• Nationality: Scholarship is available for the citizens of China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka and Indonesia.
• Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for the citizens of China, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, India, Sri Lanka and Indonesia.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Subject to clause 17.3, the scholarship must be taken up in the semester for which it is awarded.
2. To be eligible to take up the scholarship, an applicant must be enrolled—
B). as an international student on an Australian student visa (subclass 500); and
C).in the course for which the scholarship is awarded in accordance with the relevant schedule.
• English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants to the University will be automatically considered for the scholarship and do not need to submit a separate application.
>> Scholarship Link