The University of Queensland is pleased to offer Rural Women New Zealand Diamond Jubilee Agricultural Tertiary Bursary for March 2017 intake. The scholarships are available for Australia, New Zealand and international students to pursue postgraduate programme.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support high achieving students undertaking the first year of study in a postgraduate science program following earlier completion of the undergraduate agricultural science program.
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Agricultural Science.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of $2,239 (approximate, based on the last year of award)
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:An applicant is eligible for the award of a scholarship in a year if, in that year, the applicant:
Has previously completed an undergraduate Agricultural Science program with honours; and
Is enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program administered by the Faculty of Science.
Nationality: Australia, New Zealand and international students apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply:
- Please complete all sections of the application form including signatures and ensure that supporting documentation is attached.
- Completed submissions are to be emailed to [email protected] by 5:00 pm (AEST) on the due date.
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- The Selection Committee may decide to interview short-listed applicants, and their determination will be considered final; no further communication will be entered into.
- All applicants will be notified in writing of the outcome of their application.
Application Deadline: The deadline is 24 March 2017
1,372 người xem