Nội dung Học bổng
The University of Sydney is pleased to offer Business Leader Postgraduate Scholarships. These scholarships are open to full-time international and full-time or part-time Australian students for pursuing MBA programme.
The scholarship is intended to promote academic excellence at the Masters level in selected degrees offered by the University of Sydney Business School.
The University of Sydney is Australia’s first university, and a member of the ‘Group of Eight’, Australia’s premier research-intensive universities. It is ranked in the top 100 globally in all the leading world university rankings, including QS, Times Higher Education, and the Academic Ranking of World Universities and amongst the top four in Australia.
Depending on student’s educational background and country of origin, they may need to provide evidence of their English proficiency to be able to study here.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers 50% tuition fees and is tenable for 1.5 to 2 years full-time or 3 to 4 years part-time study. To retain a scholarship, the holder must maintain a continuous enrollment during their degree from the semester for which they sought entry. A continuous enrollment requires a minimum three units of study (18 credits points) annually.
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma or other AQF Level 7 qualification with a minimum credit (65%) average, or equivalent at an institution approved by the School and at a standard acceptable to the School (with the original transcript to be submitted at, or prior, to interview), with:
- At least 3 years work experience and experience in a management position;
- A Statement of Motivation; a one-page statement of motivation outlining what the applicant hopes to achieve professionally and personally by completing The University of Sydney MBA;
- A selection interview establishing the candidate’s suitability for the degree.
Nationality: The scholarship is open to full-time international and full-time or part-time domestic students.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: The equivalent of an Australian bachelor’s degree or higher level qualification from a recognised tertiary institution, with at least a Credit (65%) average; a minimum of three years work experience and experience in a managerial role; and a selection interview. Students must also submit a CV and statement of motivation.
- English Language Requirement: Depending on student’s educational background and country of origin, they may need to provide evidence of their English proficiency to be able to study here.
How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit an application addressing each of the above criteria, including certified details of prior academic results. Applicant performance against these criteria is assessed by a committee from Management Education chaired by the Associate Dean, Management Education. The committee nominates individual applicants on the basis of their application submitted. The committee will recommend the nominees for the award to the Associate Dean, Postgraduate Coursework for approval.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 9, 2017.
1,038 người xem