If you can’t afford to pay for your education, then you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the UNSW Law International Commencement Award at the University of New South Wales in Australia.
The main objective of this education award is to support those international students, who want to study the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
University of New South Wales is a top-tier university in Australia as a member of the Australian ‘Group of Eight’. It offers bachelor, master and doctoral degrees and ranked 2nd in New South Wales according to the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of New South Wales? At this university, candidates can get help to work out a great career path and find a career that they love. It gives an opportunity for those students who want to become a leader in the areas of research, learning, and teaching.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of New South Wales
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree coursework
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three awards are open
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be commencing in any UNSW Law postgraduate coursework degree program (JD or LLM programs).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this bursary, then you need to be registered as a postgraduate degree student at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: There is no supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, claimants will be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in the postgraduate degree, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the UNSW.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants may be asked to provide evidence of English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $10,000.