Start a successful career today and apply for the Business funding for International Students funded by the University of Tasmania in Australia.
The program is open to encourage high performing international students to pursue undergraduate, honors, and postgraduate degree coursework in semester 1 or 2, 2020.
The University of Tasmania offers various undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of disciplines. It delivers tertiary education at the Australian Maritime College, the national center for maritime education, training, and research.
Why at the University of Tasmania? The university provides exchanges, and learning experiences, a unique educational experience and excellent preparation for their future careers. It also offers exciting research opportunities rarely found elsewhere.
Application Deadline: November 17, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, honors and postgraduate degree
- Award: 100% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students from Indonesia, Latin America, Malaysia/Singapore, and Vietnam
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, honors and a postgraduate degree in Professional Accounting
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant has an offer of a full-time place in an onshore TSBE undergraduate, honors or postgraduate coursework degree (excluding Master of Professional Accounting and Master of Professional Accounting Specializations), commencing in Semester 1 or 2, 2020.
How to Apply
- To Apply: In the event to grasp this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate, honors and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the statement of personal information, a written response of approximately 500 words detailing: How will your Business or Economics degree at the University of Tasmania guarantee your future and how will you use your qualification in the future?
- Admission Requirements: All students wishing to study at the University Tasmania (UTAS) must meet the minimum academic entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: For those seekers who are nationals of and currently residing in a country where English is NOT the official language, evidence of an accepted English language test must be provided such as IELTS, TOEFL or PTE.
For single degree programs, each grant will cover 100% of registered tuition fees for the duration of the course and for combined degree programs, the studentship will cover 50% of registered tuition fees for the duration of the course.