Are you seeking for opportunities to complete your studies from a great platform? The University of Kent is giving an opportunity for higher education through PhD scholarships.
The program is available for highly motivated students who want to commit research within a multidisciplinary environment. This bursary will help aspirants financially for executing the project successfully.
Organized in 1965, the University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is a semi-collegiate public research university and ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
Why at the University of Kent? At this university, the students will get superb student life experience from expert teaching faculty and get first-class facilities for building a bright future.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and overseas applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a PhD degree course within the Communications Research Group at the University of Kent which conducts research into a variety of wireless technologies in well-equipped labs.
- Admissible Criteria: You must be able to work autonomously and be prepared to function well in a research team.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants are advised to take admission in a PhD degree program in a given research program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the grant after applying to this project.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of a passport, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a research proposal need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a master’s degree in Electronic communications or any related subject to Engineering or with other Physical Science degrees.
- Language Requirement: For those, whose local language is not English are required to demonstrate their English language ability by taking TOEFL or IELTS test.
The funded education will provide £4,327.00 with the combined maintenance funding of £15,009.00 as well as travel and consumables budget are also available.