Aberystwyth University was established in 1872 as the University College of Wales. It is a public research university which was placed in the UK’s top 50 universities. The university is one of the best universities in the UK and the world. It provides all the necessary facilities which are essential for building a bright future.
- University or Organization: Aberystwyth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Singapore, Thailand, USA, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their undergraduate studies in any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must have applied to and selected Aberystwyth as their Firm/first choice and study on a full-time base, not on a not gaining entry to Years 2 or 3 of the course.
How to Apply
- All interested applicants who will join the undergraduate degree program before the deadline will be automatically considered for the award.
- The university will ask you to submit your previous study certificates, language ability proof, nationality proof (ID card or passport), and curriculum vitae.
- Along with the above formalities, if your national language is not English, so you need to demonstrate your English language ability through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
There are numbers of awards available for foreign students which will be provided as the tuition fee reduction for 3 years and valued £8,000. the discount will be as follows- Year 1 – £4,000 | Year 2 – £2,000 | Year 3 – £2,000.