Founded in 1963, the University of East Anglia (UEA) has four faculties and 26 schools of study. It is a public research university which ranked 13th in the UK. The UEA sets a standard for international excellence. It impacts many of the courses and offers, helping students get the most from their investments.
Application Deadline: Open for the September 2019 entry.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue an undergraduate degree program at any subjects at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have selected UEA as your firm choice institution, not your insurance choice and must be an independently funded student paying their own tuition fees and not sponsored by a government or non-government organization.
- Candidates for the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences are not eligible for this grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is simple to be a part of the university, reserve your place in an undergraduate degree program. And after that, complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: As per the requirement of the program, the university is not asking for any additional documents instead of the language proficiency proof.
- Admission Requirements: You must have your previous degree transcripts or certificates.
- Language Requirement: For studying in the UK, knowledge of the English language is required. But if your national language is not English, then you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The participants will receive a minimum of a £2,000 first year tuition fee discount, whilst a large number of successful applicants will be upgraded to fee discounts of £4,000, £6,000 or £10,000 per year of study.