Teesside University is offering applications for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship for students enrolling in January 2019. This scholarship is available for International students to study undergraduate as well as a postgraduate programme.
This prestigious scholarship will recognize applications from outstanding international students enrolling at Teesside University for the first time, who can demonstrate their skills and commitment to becoming future global leaders.
Founded in 1930, Teesside University is a public university. It generates and applies knowledge that contributes to the economic, social and cultural success of students, partners and the communities they serve.
Why you should apply at this University?
Teesside will be a leading University with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding student and learning experience underpinned by research, enterprise and the professions.
- Application Deadline: April 5, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for undergraduate as well as a postgraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship Award: A one-off payment of £5,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: applicants from all around the world can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
To be eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the applicants will be an international fee-paying undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree offer holder, enrolling for the first time at Teesside University and Start their course in September 2019
You might also like these Programs:
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/vcscholarship.cfm?cookies=true
To participate in this scholarship the students need to enroll at the university in September 2019.
A one-off payment of £5,000 is allocated as a fee waiver in the first year of study.
Dates and Deadlines
The application will close on Friday, April 5, 2019.