Aston University is pleased to offer the international awards for well-qualified international students wishing to study Accounting and Finance at Aston. Aston welcomes students from all backgrounds. The program is open to international postgraduate students applying for the full-time MSc programs starting in September 2019. Aston University provides the opportunity to get the industry experience and knowledge to shape your career.
Why at Aston University? The AU is committed to proclaiming wonderful career opportunities for the students who are willing to agile their career at the next level to transform the world.
Application Deadline: Monday 3rd June 2019. Early applications are encouraged as funds are limited.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate applicants to the full-time MSc Accounting and Finance and MSc International Accounting and Finance are eligible for this opportunity.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must international students (those who pay international course fees.) EU students are also welcome to apply for this application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application, you will need to hold an offer for the MSc Accounting and Finance or MSc International Accounting and Finance program starting in September 2019. Submit a short personal statement to support your award application. Your personal statement should explain why you are a suitable candidate for this grant and can be submitted online.
- Supporting Documents: Short personal statement (no more than 500 words), an official academic transcript, with official English translation, of your university grades to date.
- Admission Requirements: Student with accounting background (academic or work experience), can consider the MSc International Accounting and Finance course.
- Language Requirement: Students whose native language is not English also need to satisfy our English language requirements.
Benefits: The University will provide £3,000 and £5,000 for programs of study commencing in the academic year 2019/20.