183 years ago in 1836, the University of London was founded. It is a federal research university which contains 18 member institutions. It was the first university in the United Kingdom to introduce examinations for women in 1869. The university offers a good range of subjects and an exceptional student’s experience. It has the best teachers and lecturers for leaching applicants and developing their personality according to this fast-changing world.
Application Deadline: September 9, 2019, for October 2019 entry and December 25, 2019, for January 2020 entry.
- University or Organization: The University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 30% on the course fee
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: 150
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from Band A country are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a Global MBA degree program for Entrepreneurs from emerging markets at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You are not eligible to apply for the grant or be awarded the program if you have already registered on the Global MBA program.
How to Apply
- Apply for the Course: All you have to do is to take admission in a Global MBA degree program at the University of London, for being eligible to the grant.
- Apply for the Award: After registering yourself in the given course, at the ‘Scholarships and Bursaries’ section, select the correct grant from the menu and attach/upload your completed award form.
- Documents Required: A 500-word application related to how obtaining a Global MBA will assist in your future endeavours and assist a country within an ‘emerging market’ need to be submitted.
Benefits: Total 150 awards will be granted, 100 will be for web-supported learners and 50 for those at recognized Teaching Centers.