Are you seeking an opportunity for creating a bright future? Then you are invited to join the Rome Scholarships which is organized by the University of Kent. The purpose of this award is to help those candidates who are going to take part in a master degree course and wants to spread positivity in the world.
Established in 1965, the University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is also a semi-collegiate public research university and ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.The university delivers world-class education and also prepares students with employability skills, which help them for future employability. It offers excellent academic and personal support and ensures that each student is fairly treated and is fit in all perspectives whilst pursuing their degree.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program in the field of Ancient History, History of Art, and Roman History & Archaeology at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates will have a clear intellectual ambition and also have the potential to make a strong contribution to their chosen program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Aspirants are suggested to receive a place in a master’s degree program at the university and after that, complete the online application form for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of passport, curriculum vitae, and a personal statement should be submitted with the application.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a first-class bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject an equivalent non-UK qualification. Or can have a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking TOEFL or IELTS test, only if English is not their national language.
Benefits: The total worth of the award is £20,000 in which four grants are available and each will provide £5,000 in this course.